The Right Solution, Inc.
Are you a LCSW or LPC looking for a new opportunity?
The Right Solution, Inc. is looking for a great therapist to join our team.
This is a very unique and rare opportunity for the right candidate.
- At a MINIMUM, have the required State License to practice Independently as a Clinical Social Worker or Professional Counselor
- MUST have experience working with Children and Adolescents (ages 5-12)
- Be able to pass a background check
- Capable of completing assessments, treatment plans and therapy sessions along with the ability to complete clinical notes/required paperwork in a timely manner
- Assists in developing program components related to Mental Health counseling services, prevention, and intervention.
- Is responsible for documenting all screenings, assessments, group facilitation, and counseling according to procedures
- Provides "as needed” consulting services regarding mental health related issue
Days/Times are flexible. Evening hours required. Part time and full time options available
The Right Solution employs highly qualified mental health professionals to provide the best quality of care to our clients and their families.
The Right Solution is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or disability in its services or employment practices.
The Right Solution is a E-Verify employer
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :