Bergens Promise Inc
About Us -
Bergen's Promise was founded in 2002 to provide exceptional care management services in order to meet our Mission of "Healthy Families, Safe at Home."
The Wraparound Model of Care is an individualized planning process for care management that leverages the Child and Family Team, building on a family's and community's unique strengths, values and resources.
The key to successful wraparound is a team of family and community members guided by an experienced care manager who works to formulate the ideal array of local services & activities to benefit a child's growth and foster future success.
The Challenge -
- Ensure the execution of the organization's mission - Healthy Families, Safe at Home - by promoting a culture of exceptional service, strong and coordinated community partnerships and strength through accountability.
- Recruit and retain high-performing Care Managers.
- Professionally develop and provide administrative and clinical case oversight to a team of six Care Managers.
- Accountable for the Care Manager deliverables, which include assessments, development of individualized plans of care, linkages and referrals to services, and monitoring for quality service provision.
The Skill Set -
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- Current and Valid New Jersey license is a state requirement: LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LMHC required - candidates who do not possess a New Jersey license will not be considered.
- Experience with individuals (preferably children) with substance use disorders, and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities a plus.
- Minimum one-year experience providing supervision to a team of direct reports.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Exemplary time management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Culturally Competent.
- Valid Driver's license required.
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:Masters Degree - MA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :